Friday, September 5, 2008

SE C902 Camera Phone

September 4th, 2008. I'm very happy. Finally get my dream HP after struggle for weeks, choosing between various models.

Front and rear view of my HP (by N78)

The HP doesnt come with memory card. So, I've to spend extra for a 2GB card. Ok lah, total damage to my bank a/c is RM13xx.00. Considering this HP met my requirement in every aspects.

I want a camera phone, which is good looking, and most important, slim. I'm looking at w890i and w910i actually. Both of them are W series, slim and stylish, but doesn't have good camera. K series, all are too thick for me, not stylish although have good camera. So, I continue to survey SE website everyday, and finally found this. 1 question, is the the model that will be use in the new James Bond movie?

C, the new series for SE camera phone, and stands for CyberShot. Great stuff, slim, and a camera phone with auto focus. If you want more information, try Google search for it. I'm not reviewing my HP here. I'm here just to show off. LoL. J/k.. dun get offended yea..

Below are samples from the SE C902 5MP HP. ^^

My drink in office.. LoL (by C902)

Er.. I don't wish to comment (by C902)

Now, I wish I wont regret buying this HP and hoefully can use it for few years...

8 comments:

Mas Light said...

Congrats on getting the new phone..No regrets man

RiccLee said...

Hi Mas,

Welcome to my blog... U're Sabahan too? Which part? Sandakan?

FloDawn said...

Hmmm guys usually splurge on Hp. It's ok lar cos u guys no need buy make-up ha ha! And ur new hp looks gorgeous :)

RiccLee said...

Flo, I tot u'll say, I look more gorgeous wif tat HP.. -.-"
No mood liao..

*lynne* said...

wow I like your choce of drink in the office, LoL!

RiccLee said...

Hi Lynne..
I dun mind to share it wif u though.. LoL..

Anonymous said...

hey, the beehoon who fried one? really very kosong

RiccLee said...

Snail, it is from the shop below my office. It really taste terrible.. :D