Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Guild's Blog

Arh ~~ Its been a while since my last update for this blog. PSPS.. Busy updating another blog liao. Hehe..

Anyway, I think most of you know I'm a maplers, which is, Maple Player ^^ Yea, its a kid's game. But I like it, cause it wont damage my brain. I dun have to think too much.. LoL

http://orsusgems.wordpress.com

OrsusGemS (OGS) is my guild (group) in the game. I like this guild very much, therefore, I'm willing to spend time to create a blog for them. Fell free to visit this newly created blog ^^

Before I forgot, if you wish to join, pls post your request here ^^

Enjoy ~~

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah~~~ i'm e first one. me first me first wakekeke~
Jiayous Ricc Ricc ^.^

♡♡ Pink Angel Dreams ♡♡ said...

Ricc~~~ why i cant post in OGS blog de??? *sob sob...sad si le lah >.<

Anonymous said...

Ricc~ u said u like this guild v much. Why jek? keke

♡♡ Pink Angel Dreams ♡♡ said...

*poke poke Ricc~ Mini toking to u wor, pls response~ *run & hide~~

RiccLee said...

PSPS.. I tot no 1 will visit my blog de.. Who knows.. LoL
Pink, I've approved u to post in OGS blog le~~ First time post will need my moderation.. :p

Anyway, Mini, if u wan to know y i like OGS so much, u can ask tear or maki, wuts the difference between OGS and WoA ^^

They know it very well.. hehe

♡♡ Pink Angel Dreams ♡♡ said...

Thankyou Ricc~~ but , i still cant comment in e blog de? something wrg wif my network ma??? >.< anyway, have fun & take care ^.^

RiccLee said...

tats weird.. -.-"
every1 can comment de woh..
i'll look into it.. :p

♡♡ Pink Angel Dreams ♡♡ said...

*hee~ Ricc ah, nvm de la, if i cant comment there, then i just comment here lor *kekeke~~ joking de >.< wait u bann me siah~ =.=ll

RiccLee said...

I wont ban ppl de.. me very kind ^^

♡♡ Pink Angel Dreams ♡♡ said...

*cough~
i think u r kind too~
*cough
*cough

Am I who I am now? said...

Hey hey. Can I join? Is your guild in Aquila? If yes,

Character name: gerneration0
lvl 49 ice mage.
Yeah, I know its super noob.