Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Illegal Immigrants (Part 2) - Thievery !!!!

Thief broke into my house's "garden" area last Friday. It's a "small" thief, because he/she only managed to steal a handphone. But, how come the title still mention II? Well, if not them, WHO?? Ok, my bad. I'm prejudice. But, tell me your suspect.

Tray where the handphone is kept

Normally, there'll be 2 HP placed there. But somehow, my mum forgot to bring her HP in, and left it in the living room, therefore, only 1 got stolen. Thanz God.. LoL.

The windows of the bedroom from outside view

The thief stand there and put a hand inside to grab the HP, so easy job. See the "red square"? There is actually a CCTV camera, behind those leaves of course, focusing to where I am standing. But too bad, it is NOT on that day -.-"
Else, I'll know who is the thief, or maybe I can confirm whether is II or not.

I think Friday (11 July 2008) is just not my bad. Not to mention the HP lost, I drove-thru a flooded road in the evening. The water is about 3 foots high, and ended up, my car plate number broken. But another thanz to God, my car still survive. LoL...

7 comments:

FloDawn said...

alamak! I'll be nervous if dat happens at my hse. U just nvr knw nowadays... could be a nasty local oso. Better keep that window watched oo, ur cctv ON and mebbe if u're bored, set a trap hahar!

RiccLee said...

LoL.. Set a trap ar.. I rather sleep tight.. :D

Carmen Beckham said...

Wei... U reali watch too much HK drama..... Some "investigation" element in ur post... Forensic heroes huh?!... ;p

-dik- said...

haha...installed a GPS in ur hp next time....set their nest...called police...and send them back to their origin country...
sleep tight? u wont manage to do it...uncle~~~

RiccLee said...

Carmen, wut oh.. I really just finished watching Forensic Heroes 2 la.. LoL

Tat movie nice leh...

Dicky, GPS wont be able to track thieves la.. Ah Pek.. :-)

Anonymous said...

how u know is illegal immigrants?

RiccLee said...

I... guessed.. LoL