Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Genius Driver !?!?!?!?!?

Hai, guess what. After being silent for so long, I'm back because I met a genius driver today. Ok, me and my colleagues went to lunch at KK town just now. We drive thru the narrow road in front of HSBC and AmBank (sorry, got police, can't take the pic). I guess, people who stay in KK know where it is. One of the busiest lane (if not the busiest) in KK.

So, there is this car, a station wagon, parked in the designated parking, with half of its car outside, blocking the traffic. And, there is another car, "double parked" behing this station wagon. Now, a policeman come over, ask the car that "double-parked" to go away, because it is blocking the traffic. But, the policeman didn't bother to ask the station wagon to go or park properly. Sigh, I'm so pissed now. Why? Isn't the station wagon also blocking the traffic? Half of its car length is outside of the designated parking la. Although the "double parked" is gone, the traffic is still stuck. Too bad, although I'm (stucked) there to watch the whole thing, can't take a pic. Got police la. But 1 word for the policeman :- (I'm sorry if I'm too much, but...) BRAINLESS !!!

Anyway, this is not the end. I parked my car in Wisma (I don't know the name). The car park is managed by DBKK. Not important though. Look at the pictures.


See the yellow line? That CRV is 1-feet into the parking space of the Hilux



Rear view, with "boxed" highlighted the line


The other side of the CRV. Wah.. So "vacant"


Jeez, another d**b-a** driver. See the yellow "box"? Why can't he/she use his/her brain to think before he/shewalked away from his/her car? Can't he/she be more considerate to another driver that is also PAYING the same amount of money as he/she did? What if he/she met another driver that parked like that? Hm, maybe they can be best buddy and share their experience on :- "HOW TO PARK YOUR VEHICLE SO THAT OTHER DRIVER CANNOT PARK BESIDE YOU"

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey.. didn't know u have a blog.. link up with mine :)

FloDawn said...

Haha wah some1 in a bad mood here huh. Well, there's so many of these inconsiderate driver really. Better the wagon park in a designated box. I once lined up and waited for so long thinking the car in front oso stuck. Later i realise that stupido car was double parking w/o any signal.

RiccLee said...

Whoa.. Snail.. long long time din chat wif u liao.. :D

Yea Flo.. but my mood isnt as bad as kimkee.. LoL..

Mas Light said...

one of the reason I like to fix my car to exactly fit the parking lot XD

NanC said...

wah...u got no kerja ka?? want to complaint how ppl parking... hai yah..ppl here still dunno how to drive leh... tau beli kreta only but driving skill...haiyah...tau tau lah!!!hehehe... ive added to into my blog too...can??