Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Girls Nowadays ..... -.-"


Screen shot from www.thestar.com.my

Full link is available at
http://www.thestar.com.my/news/story.asp?file=/2008/8/13/nation/22069450&sec=nation

Anyway, after reading this news, I was really speechless. Then, my friend send me this same link, and we start discuss about it. How should I put this?

This can be a long debate. LoL. Ok, I pity to this girl, really. But I put the blame on her also. Why? Because she has to admit that, she IS the one who allowed or I'd say, give chance to the guy to blackmail her.

Come on, you let a stranger (meet first time, not stranger meh?) to take nude picture of you the first time you date? Who in this world will do that, for free arh? (I know prostitute allowed la.. but you have to pay.. LoL)
I know got la, because got a lot of cases like this liao. I mean, what makes someone (not only girl, but guy also) to let a stranger to take your nude picture? Did they even think of the consequences? Why not they learn from other's mistakes arh? This kind of news are all over the newspaper for years le..

Seriously, I pity her, but I really think she is... DU*B.. -.-"

My advice : "Please learn from other's mistakes as well, because you do not have that much time to learn it all by yourself"

3 comments:

Susan Helene Gottfried said...

You've got a good point. It takes two to tango, as the saying goes, and if she'd been careful from the get-go (or even after the blackmailing had happened), things would have been different.

What a rough consequence to have to live with. Parenthood is hard enough without that baggage she's now got.

RiccLee said...

The only thing we can hope for now, is the culprit to be found and charged..

Cally the Wild Aspie said...

I agree with you & Susan, bad judgment, and I bet she learned a valuable lesson.

And thanks also for the comment in my blog. :) Hope you are well.