Wednesday, June 11, 2008

BullSh1t

Someone tell me a story couple of days ago, which I find it very interesting and decided to post it here for a laugh.

It sounds like this :-

A cock is trying hard to fly up to a tree.
So, there is a bull pass by and ask the cock ;

Bull : What are you doing?
Cock : I was trying to fly up to that branch, but cant.
Bull : Here, eat my shit and you'll be able to fly up to that branch.
Cock : Ok, I'll eat if what you say is true.

So, the cock ate the shit and really flew up to that branch. Now, the cock trying to fly up to the top of the tree again. So, the bull ask;

Bull : What are you doing now?
Cock : I want to fly to the top.
Bull : Come eat my shit again, and you'll be able to fly to the top
Cock : Ok, i trust you. (and eat the shit)

No doubt, the cock able to fly to the top of the tree and cluck proudly. And then, a hunter heard the clucking and shot the cock.

So, what's the moral of the story?

Bullshit takes you to the top, but you won't stay long...

Anyone agree or with comment? Feel free..

3 comments:

eKimkee said...

Wat a story -.-'''

RiccLee said...

HuH??

Not agree with me?

-dik- said...

go to the book....
"The Magic of Thinking BIG"
its really help u alot....
the moral of this story is u must believe in urself.... ^^
jz like wat u believe in god existing....