Thursday, June 5, 2008

Grand Opening of Ricc's Blog !!

Erm.. thanz to my fren Vincent (kimkee), I start blogging.. No, I wasn't following trend.. But the main reasons, Internet is free (paid RM88 per month anyway) and petrol to drive out is sky-HIGH.. Cant really afford liao...

Yea.. my main purpose is to kill time and save $$.. :-)

Well, who doesn't need to do that now? I bet 50% and above people need to do the same thing. Dun be surprise to see more and more blogs pop out in the next few months, complaining about fuel price.. Hehe

Just my thought though, no need to take it seriously.. ^^


Quote of the day :-
Maturity is knowing you are an idiot in the past.
Wisdom is knowing that you'll be an idiot in the future.
Common Sense is knowing that you should try not to be an idiot now.

No comments: