Friday, June 6, 2008

Online Gaming, Anyone?

Game Wallpaper


Hi guys and gals. I'm pretty sure most of us playing online game, especially those IT personnel and/or GUY. I'm one of it as well and in fact, I'm so addicted to it, a while ago of course. I seldom see gals addicted into game, or maybe you know any of them, feel free to talk about it.

Most known (to me) online game nowadays like Cabal, Ragnarok, Maple, WarCraft, Battle Station and so on, so forth are free (correct me if I'm wrong).

For me, playing game after 9 hours of working is like some sort of release tension technique. But of course, playing game caused more tension sometimes. That's the main reason, 1 of my friend quited the game. It really depends on how you take the game.

What do you think?

2 comments:

eKimkee said...

Hope my friend is not talking abt me. I quited online game since 1.5 years ago because it is really attract me to spend full time to play it, seriously spending me a lot of my free time. I need some times to focus on other things.

RiccLee said...

LoL.. I've no idea about it.. But anyway, I wish you luck in the thing u focused.. :-)