Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Forensic Heroes II


Hi everyone, it's been a while since my last post. Kinda busy with real life. Well, busy watching TVB drama. LoL...

So, anyone here really into TVB drama? Me, as long as Charmane Sheh is in, I'll stick to that drama. Why? What else ah, she's like my ANGEL !!! Astro On Demand now showing Forensic Heroes II and she's in there also. W00t.. Its a MUST WATCH drama !!! But too bad, I'm an IT freak. Astro cant earn my money. LoL..

I'll just download from Internet. As I mentioned in my first post, Internet is FREE (paid liao actually). I've already download a lot of movie. Anyone want it, just message me. I'll copy to you. Serious :-)

Back to the drama, I think the director made a mistake. There's one episode where Ting Ting is already dead. And there is one actor said "Ting Ting's husband....", where actually, it should be "Pui Pui's husband..." The mistake is so obvious, but the director failed to notice it. I cant recall which episode and which scene liao, but no worry. I'll try to look back until I find it. I think its time for the director to retire. Yea, retire and give way to the younger generation.

I lazy to look for it now, because I want this post to be up A.S.A.P

4 comments:

RiccLee said...

Seems like no 1 interested in TVB drama discussion huh? ^^

Anonymous said...

who says, i am a regular TVB drama fan .... this tells mi that u are a cantonese LOL

RiccLee said...

Er.. Hokkien also can watch Cantonese movie la.. :D

Anonymous said...

Hey Ricky, how are you? TVB soap operas is just something for me to past time - it still is - but I've become a hardcore fan. My colleague is fully responsible to download Astro On Demand - I am just responsible to copy from him =)

I am watching Legend of The Demigods Episode 16 now.

Nice to hear from you,
Yann