Monday, June 9, 2008

Worst Weeks

Sigh.. How to start arh? I'd my worst week in my life.. I lost my Internet connection 2 weeks ago, thanks to a "working" but not working router. So, what to do.. I CANT LIVE W/O INTERNET !!!!

Ended up, bought a new router.. RM278.. Yea.. My monthly fuel expenses.. gone.

So, I thought I could start enjoying my life with Internet. Last Sat, my AVR passed away. Holy *beeps* Its MONEY again !!!! There gone my "extra" fuel expenses caused by our PM !!!!

Haiz.. Guess I've to cycle to work liao. Who knows, I might be able to join Tour de France in the future ^^

4 comments:

eKimkee said...

RM278 for a modem router? Must be Belkin Wireless Modem Router leh? Damn u r so rich man. If u tell me earlier, may be can get 2nd hand modem router from dealer/supplier with cost less than RM50 man!

RiccLee said...

D'oh.. I prefer to get 1 with warranty... Actually, my previous 1 is lifetime warranty de.. But, if I send-in for warranty claim, I've no Internet also.. Tats why but another 1 for spare.. Hehehe

RiccLee said...

* Buy another 1..

psps.. wrong spelling

-dik- said...

RM 278 for router modem....if u r not saying u r rich....then should admit that u r 'waterfish'
so alamak la....apa ini la....got time...go study books....or steptop ur pillow and think de way to make more $$$....
economy of fuel....is a fact liao....think de way to overcome it...dont jz stick inside de rock.... ^^